WOJOOH LAUNCHES THE LITTLE BLACK POT WATERPROOF GEL
- A new waterproof
gel especially formulated to meet the needs of the Middle Eastern woman and climate
- Provides waterproof, smudgeproof liner that lasts all day (and all night if required!)
- Exclusive professionally inspired liner brush ensures the best-ever effect
Wojooh, the Middle East’s leading beauty retailer, proudly presents The Little Black Pot, one of the star products from its Wow by Wojooh makeup line.
What makes it so different from the rest?
Wojooh asked customers what their dream would be and this little pot of pure joy is the result of that extensive research.
Developed using the latest technologies and beauty expertise, The Little Black Pot is a jet-black liquid which is waterproof and smudgeproof delivering sharp, bold lines with extraordinary staying power.
A creamy, glide-on texture along with a professionally inspired brush means you can achieve a perfect look, whether you’re going for precise lines or a smoky effect. Anything you don’t know you will find in the tutorial on the box, which shows you how to create three stunning looks.
Created with the Middle Eastern beauty lover in mind, The Little Black Pot comes in an ultra intense black called Black Leil. Its quick-dry formula means you can apply and go in minutes. With one simple stroke, you have hours of wear. And the fact that it really doesn’t budge means you need a waterproof eye makeup remover to get it off. It’s the essential little black something in your makeup wardrobe!
KEY FEATURES OF THE LITTLE BLACK POT – WATERPROOF GEL EYELINER:
- A long-lasting, waterproof gel texture that glides on smoothly resulting in an easy application.
- A professionally inspired brush for crisp, sweeping lines.
- Easy to blend for a smoky, dramatic look and absolutely no smudges.
- Ultra intense black color – Black Leil – with a quick dry formula that leaves a matte, silky finish.
Tips and tricks from the Wojooh beauty experts.
- For Cat Eyes line your upper lash line and wing out; outline the top of the wing shape from the center of your eye to the wing tip; fill in the shape and extend a line to the inner corner of your eye.
- For a Desert Queen effect line your upper lash line and wing out; outline the top of the wing shape from the center of your eye to the wing tip; fill in the shape and extend a line to the inner corner of your eye.
The Double Winged look can be achieved by outlining the top of the wing shape, from the center of your eye to the wing tip; filling in the shape and extending a line to the inner corner of your eye; drawing a thin line just below your lower lash line and winging out, leaving some space between the upper and lower wings.